Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Summer Carnival

The other night the kids enjoyed their selves at a rare treat in Panguitch. A little small town carnival. The girls and I went over for a few rides while Garrett and two friends spent a belated birthday bash for Garrett at the carnival. Following the carnival they walked home (just a field away), started a small fire and roasted weiners, marshmallows and starbursts. Seriously, if you have never roasted a starburst you are in for a treat. They get nice and crispy on the outside and warm and gooey on the inside. Yum!



1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad to find you too! Sorry my blog is confusing to get to (it helps me sleep better at night though!) but I am glad you finally found us! What a cute family you have! I am excited I can keep up on your family now!

    ReplyDelete