Sunday, March 21, 2010

State Debate

Whoohooo! Yes 2nd year we have won debate! Thankfully I was on the team this year! It was actually a great thing that I even made it onto the team because its my first year doing debate and I did SPAR, which is spontanious arguement so you get a topic like "Barbies are a great rollmodel for young girls" then you're either affirmative or negative and get 1 minute to prepare a 2 min opening 3 min clash and 1 min closing. It's actually really fun and we beat ICS which is some Christian school that lives in Salt Lake and gets to go to at least 8 tournies with 5A and 6A schools and we only compete at region for practice. They were so mad!
Katelyn, Frecia, and I after we won!

Katelyn and I!
Waiting for our rounds...
Still waiting!
At our hotel in the morning trying to open the elevator. Can you tell we're still half asleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment