Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Back To School!

August 25, 2010 Ever the one to pose for the camera, McKenna is teaching Addison well. Thank heavens for Garrett and Kimber, a little bit more on the humble side! I can't believe that four are in school. If not for Leighton, I would be all alone this year! Thank goodness for her! I love having someone at home with me...at least for the next 5 years!

Addison found her name on the first day of Kindergarten! What a great start!

Kimber was soooo relieved to find out she is with the teacher she hoped for! I think her prayers were answered!

This is the only pic I got of Garrett as he entered the Middle School for his first day there. Darn, he wouldn't let me walk him to his home room! Sniff, Sniff!

Lauren, Sierra, and McKenna heading into the school. Whew! At least she still poses for a pic! They had to be there early to cheer on all the kids coming to school and get ready for an assembly.
OK, so I had to stay for the assembly as well!
McKenna is on the base of the middle pyramid on the right. They really looked great this year for the first assembly. They have done a great job with coming together!

No comments:

Post a Comment