Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy New Years!

I know this post is a little out of order, but I found out how to download pics of my Itouch and it really wasn't that hard! ~Thanks McKenna.
So for New Years every year, Panguitch holds a town party at the Triple C Arena. There is dinner, entertainment, games for the kids, and my personal fav - BINGO!
McKenna hanging out with two great friends - Frecia and Baylee: This year there were big blow up toys with unlimited access. Here the girls decided to take their turn (tumble) down the slide.
McKenna (so cool) {she told me to say that ~ though I do agree}, trying to see how far she can outrun a bungee cord strapped to her back.
Garrett getting a good laugh at watching McKenna being so cool.
Kimber and Kathleen waiting in line for the jump house.
They always haul in a big pile of wonderful dirt and hide money in it. Addison found a handful of dimes, pennies, nickles and a few quarters. Jeff and I decided that next year we are going to fill our pockets and hide a few more as the kids run out of treasure.

At first Leighton didn't know what to think of the dirt...

But it didn't take her long to figure out how to get in and get dirty!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment