Tuesday, March 1, 2011

History Fair and 4th Grade Talent Show

Every other year Panguitch Elementary holds a history fair. On the off years, it's a science fair. Kimber and her best friend Brooke did it on Native American Weaving. They borrowed Grandma Schmutz's indian artifacts and did a great job. The only regret was the printer running out of ink while we were printing. Oh well - they did the whole project themselves without my help - best kind of history fair if you ask me!
The 4th grade put on a talent show this year as well. Kimber played the piano and did a great job so I hear. Jeff and Leighton went while I was at the hospital on a marathon delivery that lasted 34 hours! Great job Kimber! You are incredible!

1 comment:

  1. Go Kimber!

    (and I am not sure who I feel more sorry for: you who missed the talent show or the poor mom in labor for 34 hours! akk!)

    ReplyDelete