Sunday, March 16, 2014

I Love To See The Temple, I'm Going There Someday...

March 13, 2014

Jeff, myself and his parents spent a wonderful day at the Manti Temple with McKenna as she took out her own endowments in preparation to serve her mission.  It was a beautiful day and each temple worker seemed to know she was their missionary that day.  I love the Manti Temple and it was a bit slow that early in the morning on a weekday so she was treated with a little extra attention.  They were just so wonderful!  They must have made a great impact on her - as soon as she got back to Provo - she went through a session in the Provo Temple!  She also followed it up with a session on Saturday to the Salt Lake City Temple and then back to the Provo temple again!  I think she's started off on the right foot!




 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment