Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween 2014

October 31, 2014

Halloween was great this year!  We started on the Monday before Halloween carving pumpkins.  This really is my favorite part of Halloween and I'm not even creative - I just do the traditional faces, but I love it!














The traditional Halloween parade for the elementary.  Again great weather.  I'm grateful for a good day trick or treating...especially here in Panguitch!


For Halloween night, Garrett was missing as he was up to State Volleyball and McKenna in Spain of course.  It was just the girls home.  Kimber and Addison went trick or treating together with friends and Jeff and I took Leighton around.  Kind of lonely!  Thank goodness Kimber called after a couple of hours.  I picked up Kimber and Addison with all their friends and took them to a few more houses and back to ours.  I always give a huge handful of candy to anyone that comes trick or treating to our house.  We rarely get trick-or-treaters.  So I will treat them well!



Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment