Friday, June 26, 2009

Schmutz Reunion

For the first time ever, we held a Schmutz Reunion for just my family. We had a great time (especially since John was in charge) just hanging out for the day. It all started off with the truck being loaded up with hikers. Off to the K-Hill it was and up to the tippy top they went!
It all comes down to a helping hand in everything we do in life. Just like on this hike where all the kids made a line up the cliff and helped each other up.

McKenna, Garrett, and Kimber pointing to Grandma's house. I'm surprised Jeff let them get that close to the edge!





When I was young, I remember playing with all my nephews and nieces. Now that we are all older and married with our own children, Grandpa and Grandma have a new batch of little kids running around their house. Here they are just hanging out and telling crazy stories.

Good food and great family just go hand in hand. I love my family and am grateful for each one of them and count myself blessed to belong to such a wonderful heritage.

No comments:

Post a Comment