Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bus Ride from Cheer Clinic/Cook Out

(P.S: Start at the bottom and read up. Something got messed up with our computer.)
Garrett eating his perfect smore. I know, he didn't even share it with me!

Addy and I eating our hot dogs and drinking some awful cherry 7-up (It was gross it tasted like cough med. need I say more?).

After I got home from the cheer clinic we roasted hot dogs and marshmellows down in the stream-bed. I was too lazy to change so i just threw a little sweater thing over the tank and left the shorts on.


That's Sierra she was trying to go to sleep but Bay and I kept bugging her.



Baylee and I acting like the goof-balls we are. We were at cheer safety clinic and were really bored on the way home so we pretended we we pro singers. Unfortunately Bay couldn't keep a strait face in any of the pictures.






2 comments:

  1. Your cheer clinic sounds like it was fun! Oh and I have kids as old as Addy! Blake is actually 2 months older then Addy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mckenna,
    Cheer camp looked like a lot of fun! Enjoy every minute of these good times, they go by way too fast! Looks like you and your family are enjoying a great summer already.

    ReplyDelete