Friday, May 29, 2009

Summer's Start

Truly I know that I have limited talent when it comes to photography skills so please excuse the shakiness. In February Jeff and I went out to eat at McGraths Fish House in Orem. I saw this sign and didn't have a camera with me. I tried to take one of it on my cell phone but again my photography skills severly damaged the outcome. Anyways, Jeff and I recently took McKenna up to BYU for EFY (Especially For Youth) and I had him take me by the restaurant again. Thank goodness no one was sitting at the table where this sign was or they might have had to move for just a minute while I got my amateur shot. Anyway's I love this sign! Kindof indicative of the fish tales told here!
Since we have lived in Panguitch for the last 8 years I have only seen the lilacs bloom one other time. At that time we didn't have any bushes but this year we have been blessed with their sight and fragrance!

Addison has been begging to ride a bike so Jeff just put on the training wheels on McKenna's and Kimber's old bike. We haven't got her off it yet!

My visiting teacher is a wonderful seamstress. She saved me by lining a dress for me when I had to talk in Stake Conference. Just yesterday she showed up with this this dress for Addison for the summer. I am grateful to be blessed with such a wonderful friends! Thanks Kay!

2 comments:

  1. Ah, Panguitch!! My parents and my sister's family are acutally vacationing later this month in your little town!! Panguitch must be like heaven!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is! You should tell them to come visit us!

    ReplyDelete