Friday, May 15, 2009

Spring! Yeah!

Welcome to Spring in Panguitch. Although it comes around a little late, it truly takes my breath away! It's always amazing to me to see all the new life and growth around town. Addison I drove all around town singing Popcorn Popping On The Apricot Tree while taking pictures of some of the most beautiful trees we could find.

Nothing is better than sharing a Ding-Dong with a best friend while playing at the park! Addison and Jaci love their play days together and I love the warmer weather!

This white tree is my favorite in town. Its the perfect tree in my opinion. This is Merle's tree, a widow in our ward who has the greenest thumb in Panguitch. She inspires me every year that my garden will succeed and every year we learn a little more how to cheat the short Panguitch growing season. I can't wait until ours trees get this big and beautiful!


The flowering plum (at least I think that is what these purple trees are, maybe they are crabapple - correct me if you know) are among my favorite. They are found all around town and bring a beautiful splash of color to our area. I love Spring!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you commented on my blog so I could find out you guys had one! I can't believe McKenna will be in high school next year, I still think of her as my little flower girl. We miss you guys tons! Love ya, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe those are Crabapple Trees. If they look any thing like the trees in our yard then yes they are crabapple trees!

    ReplyDelete