Wednesday, May 6, 2009







Oh I love spring! I love sunsets! I love Panguitch! I love moments when your just happy to be alive. Taking pictures is definitly one of my passions. Sunset is my favorite time to take pictures, everything seems to be taking a final breath and glowing with the final light of day. I love living out of town to take pictures of the country-side, but close enough to ride my bike into town. I got a new camera and I just discovered the button the turns the picture sepia and such. I'm trying to decide if I like the red wagon or the sepia wagon better. Comment and let me know!



2 comments:

  1. Hey! I had no idea you had a blog! I look forward to finding out what you guys are up to.

    The first photo is my favorite, and as far as the wagon pics go, I like the red wagon for a Christmas-time pic. The red and the green from the pine behind it make it feel very Decembery. Now if there were just some snow on the ground! The sepia pic of the wagon has a very old-time feel to it. It gives it a little rustic charm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics, McKenna. You have a good eye. My favorite is the one with the sun peeking thru the spruce (I think it's a spruce).

    ReplyDelete