Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Best Christmas Pagent Ever!

McKenna was in the High School Play for Christmas this year. She just loves drama and the opportunity to be involved. The play was excellent. I am so grateful for the drama coaches that put so much time with these incredible youth in our area!
McKenna was the narrator and pretty much memorized the story of our Savior's birth from the book of Luke. She had the script in front of her. But I don't think I ever saw her use it. What an incredible passage of scripture to memorize.


1 comment:

  1. McKenna, you did an awesome job in the play!!! It was so fun to watch. I am always amazed at how well they turn out and how brave you girls are. It amazes me that you are able to memorize lines like you do. Way to go girl!! That was some great Panguitch entertainment!!

    ReplyDelete