Saturday, April 9, 2011

Blanket Baby

 I wondered if Leighton would ever like her blanket like my other kids have.  The others have backed right into their blanket if I would hold it up.  Well, the other day I heard Leighton fussing a bit and found her trying to pull her blanket out of her crib.  Behold - another blanket baby in a long line of 4 others! 
 She is also a binki baby - ugh!  Notice before (above) and after (below).  She doesn't know what's coming in a couple of months - it may be harder to break babysitters (brother and sisters and dad) from the binki than Leighton!

3 comments:

  1. James is a blanket boy. He was also a binky baby, horrible. I just took it away a couple of weeks ago. It was harder than me then it was on him! Some days I still just want to grab one and give it to him just to settle him down!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the last picture of Leighton. Sometimes life is just plain hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both my boys have been binki babies. I feel like I got a little smarter with D and let him have it up to his 2nd birthday (at bed and naps only). When it was time to give it up we gave it to a new baby in the ward who needed it more then he did. Then when he asked for it I just had to remind him that the little baby needed it and that he was such a nice boy for sharing it. We will see if it works for Drew in a few years!

    ReplyDelete