Friday, May 20, 2011

4 x 4 Champs!

Left to Right: Dason Houston, Connor Anderson, Ian Anderson, and Garrett.
I could have the twins mixed up - I always do.  I will have to ask Garrett which one is which!  Garrett and his 4 x 400 team took 1st in Kanab about a month ago breaking the track record by 2 seconds!  His team also broke Bryce Valley's track record this past Wednesday by 5/100ths or 0.05 of a second.  I get a little chuckle seeing my son in blue and white while standing on my old stomping grounds!  Way to go Garrett!

*Garrett just informed me I did get them switched - it's Ian and then Connor!  He also told me that Ian's nickname is Spike and Connor's nickname is Fluff - due to their hairstyles. 



4 comments:

  1. Blue and white. At least he's half right. (And you know I'm not talking about the blue!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good going, Garrett! Guess your mom doesn't bleed red anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always had trouble at BYU because they were blue and white. I think deep down inside I'm a closet Ute fan. If my kids end up going to Snow Canyon their colors are green and gold. What's up with that?? (Nothing personal to the Well's clan).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think green and gold are great colors! Almost as good as blue and white! But if you ask Sam he would vote red with you Uncle Andy. Infact my oldest and his oldest sons always "trash talk" each others choice of schools. Little do they know there is more to the colors then football!

    ReplyDelete