Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sweet Thing!

I just love a sleeping baby!  Look at her toosh in the air!  Too cute!

Leighton has found my shoes! 

Hello - can you hear me?  Can you hear me now?

For a little girl who has never let me put a headband on or put up the hood on her jackets - she really surprised me when she came out of Garrett's room the other day with his hat on!  I think she's just trying to brown nose him.

When Jeff took Garrett, Kimber, and Addison camping last weekend, Leighton and I stayed home.  I put her in the "big tub" and filled it with bubbles for the first time.  She was a little cautious at first but then thought all the bubbles were great fun.  She played for about an hour!

Nothing better than a happy baby!

2 comments:

  1. She is a cute little girl! And I agree, nothing better than a happy baby. That and a nice bubble bath. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie! The nice thing about 'our' baby is that we can give him back to his mother when he gets too fussy.

    ReplyDelete