Friday, June 27, 2014

Blood Moon

April 15, 2014:

I had look up the correct definition of a Blood Moon.  All of them had to do with religion.  However, I didn't read through all those explanations because to me it's just superstition.  I know it has something to do with the "last days" but I choose to prefer to focus on what I am doing in my life and not what the signs are.  Scientifically it is a term used to describe 4 consecutive total lunar eclipses occurring about every 6 months.  The first one was on April 15, the next will be October 8 of this same year, followed by two next year - April 4th and September 28th.  Anyway - I like this kind of stuff - makes me remember when dad would take me out at night to gaze at the starts and point out the constellations!

No comments:

Post a Comment