Thursday, September 10, 2015

Getting Ready

May 25, 2015

Come July 24th weekend there will be an incredible gathering of Jonathan Heaton descendants in Moccasin, Alton and Kanab, starting with Moccasin on the 23rd.  The Big House will be put on display for all to walk through and enjoy.  So what do we do?  Have heritage days to prepare!  I gave my camera to the girls and let them walk around and take pictures.  It was fun to see Moccasin from their perspective!













 

Take a good look at the dead tree.  When Nancy and I were little we each had our "own" almond tree.  Nancy's was cut down years ago.  This one here is mine.

This was actually my favorite pic of the day!







And later in the day here is what happened to my almond tree :(  Yep, she came down in all her glory.  Poor girl.  She was always the best one to climb on!

Reading comics!  Alive and well out at Moccasin!  It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment