Friday, September 11, 2015

Summer Trip

June 12, 2015

We always struggle in the summer between my schedule and Jeff's and now with the kids working to find time to do anything together.  But this weekend worked out great!  We went up to Spanish to stay with Grandma and Grandpa and make their place our home base.  Jeff and I went and did a session in the Payson Temple.  And can I just say how incredibly beautiful it is!  Wow!  We loved our session there!  

I bought a new camera this spring, a real one, not just a point and shoot and I have lllooovvveeed it!  I am no professional, at all!  But this camera at least lets me get pics that aren't so blurry and actually look ok!  I practiced at the temple a bit and then Garrett took it when we went for a walk around the cemetery that evening.  












I hope that Jeff and I are just like these two in another 30 years!  Happy, content and in love with each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment