Friday, April 2, 2010

Birthday Girls

I love the look on Addison's face! She is such a happy girl! She is now a 5 year old counting the days until Kindergarten!
All Addison wanted for her birthday cake was a vanilla cake, chocolate frosting and M&M's. McKenna was feeling sorry for herself that she didn't have such a cute cake - and all I did was decorate Addison's with the M&M's. You can see how talented I am in the way of cake decorating if she gets jealous over this amateur cake! Usually I just frosted a cake or in McKenna's case this year - just a cookie topped with a candle. She opted to forgo the cake in favor of the faster, more readily enjoyed cookie so we could go play Wii - Just Dance that she got for her birthday.
Three of my girls - Kimber was dancing around elsewhere and Garrett - we'll lets just say he's on girl/sister overload!

No comments:

Post a Comment