Monday, April 26, 2010

Barefoot Heaven

The kids call this place "Barefoot Heaven." They discovered it with Jeff one day a few years ago. They love it just because they can kick off their shoes and go wading even when it's still a little chilly out (which is alot of the time here in Panguitch)! The sand gets nice and toasty and the mud is great.
Even Leighton sat and watched the stream for a little while. It was quite breezy so we didn't last too long before she and I headed back to the Bronco while the others played.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, the first days of spring! Isn't it great to be warming up? I walked to the church this morning and actually felt a little toasty in my hoodie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! I hope we have some more warm days so we can enjoy the outdoors some more! Go figure, snow on Sunday and high 60's on Monday. That's extreme, but I'll take it!

    ReplyDelete