Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Tradition Continued

After John poured Leighton's hand three times, Dad finally got it right! I guess he's just a natural (sorry John). She didn't think it was too pleasant but I am positive she won't even remember it! And look at the wonderful results!

I have never had a child straighten out their fingers when we've poured the mold. This is one of the ones that John poured and in all three she did this. Her fingers in the back were up against the side of the cup, so we were going to count them as a loss but Dad fixed it and saved it. I think he loves a good challenge - especially when it involves a grand-daughter! Thanks John and Dad!

2 comments:

  1. You know I just wanted Dad to feel wanted! (Actually, he's still got the touch, doesn't he?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the most adorable thing I've ever seen!!! Do you have one of those for each of your kids? How wonderful, such precious memories!

    ReplyDelete