Saturday, May 22, 2010

Temple Day

McKenna has been quite busy lately and asked me to take her to the temple to help her refocus her priorities. So whilst (I feel so Jane Austen-y) McKenna was in the St. George temple today, the girls and I met up with my sister Nancy and her daughter Marissa for a while this morning. Jeff was on call and Garrett was at a scout camp out so it was really a girls morning out. It was a quick trip down and back but a wonderful morning. I am so glad McKenna is paving an incredible way to show her sisters her love of the temple. She is a brave girl to walk in the temple alone and ask if she can participate, just because she felt a desire to be in the Lord's house. Thank you McKenna, we all had a great time!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful girls. (And i miss the St. George Temple!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed with McKenna for going to the Temple by herself. I know I wouldn't have dared do that at her age. It is even hard now to do it by myself! I hope that I can raise my boys as well as you have raised your kids. That says as much about you as a parent and person as it does for McKenna!

    ReplyDelete