Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Turkey Hunt

Jeff and his friend Jake went out turkey hunting yesterday morning and both bagged themselves a bird! Addison and her friend Jaci were here when the proud hunter returned home with his prize. Where else but in a small Utah town can you actually go to the school, get your kids out and take a photo of them with the kill from your mornings hunt?!? I had no idea Jeff did this until he got home and said "I wonder how many rules I just broke?" Now on to how to cook the birds - guess I'll leave that up to Garrett and Jeff!

1 comment:

  1. The rule at our house is "if you catch/kill it you cook it". It has worked well for years. I am especially looking forward to this summer since Rick is planning on catching enough salmon to make a dent in world hunger. I may get really tired of fish, but I don't think I'll get tired of someone else cooking dinner.

    ReplyDelete