Sunday, July 25, 2010

Where is my brain!!!

So after the 4th of July fireworks here in Panguitch (which I might add are pretty darn good for a little town!), I lost my camera! I can remember it in the chair and the next day when I was looking for it, it was gone! I can't really blame it on my neighbors, they don't really say much except "Moo" and I can't blame it on McKenna - she was in Chicago. I could try to blame it on my Garrett but he was busy picking up the spent fireworks. Kimber and Addison ran inside and straight to bed and little Leighton - well, she missed the show entirely preferring her bed to the screaming and booming of the fireworks display. Jeff is always on top of everything that is his, so my loss is entirely my own fault to which I will place upon my absentminded brain! Hopefully, my absentmindedness will lead me to where my camera is hiding!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, hey, welcome to the club! You can blame it on the children...having and raising them. I do, I mean, look at all you have to remember and for so many little people too.

    ReplyDelete