Friday, November 25, 2011

Halloween

 It seems that our pumpkin carving seems to grow each year!  I really won't complain - especially since it will only be one more year until we start carving less pumpkins again.  At least Addison, Garrett and Kimber all carved their own.  McKenna was at state volleyball and Jeff must have been at the hospital because he wasn't home for the blessed event either.  This kids and I all managed this on our own.  I was just grateful my dad wasn't around to inspect the insides of my pumpkins - I am afraid I probably didn't clean them out to his high standards.  It was fun anyways!  And I think they all turned out terrific!
Addison has the Egyptian pose down pat!  She was a pro!
 Garrett raided his dad's Filipino mission garb for this get up.
 Kimber - always her dad's girl went as a cowgirl.
 Once again - the blessed Elementary parade around town - well - actually around the block.  It was a great year for it - warmer than usual and oh so fun!

Our little Tiger - Leighton!  I just borrowed this year from a friend.  I really don't want to buy new outfits for trick or treating anymore - they just rummage through the box.  Alas when Leighton popped into our family I had already donated our smaller outfits to friends.  Thanks to Mitzi - she saved the day.  Little Tiger was called a cute boy all night - but that was ok - she was warm and she actually kept her hood up (so unlike her)!

It was a great Halloween - McKenna was even home from state volleyball by then - she was too busy and in and out the door before I could ever get a photo of her - and it didn't snow until the next day!  A great excuse to stay in and munch down all the candy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment