Wednesday, July 2, 2014

It's A Small World

June 29, 2014

I received a call from our Bishop, Danny Yardley, who asked for my email.  He then asked if I was close to my computer.  I looked and his dad, John Yardley, had just forwarded two emails from his brother-in-law, Joe Riggs who is serving in the Spain, Madrid temple on a mission!  I was so excited as we still haven't heard from McKenna since she arrived in Spain!  Not only that...There was a 15 second video of the missionaries singing on the steps of the temple!

This is what Elder Riggs said:  "Just passing along a few pictures of Sister Finch's inaugural missionary concert on the steps to our temple square in Madrid.  She is a delightful young woman and will be a great addition to the Madrid Mission. Please thank her parents for raising such a wonderful daughter."




No comments:

Post a Comment