Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween

After watching Kimber and Garrett in the halloween parade, Addison and I were able to help with Garrett's school party. His last one as he is in 6th grade this year. I hope it was a fun one. Garrett walked by too fast for me to get a shot of him in the parade. Temperatures were freezing (literally) and I think that it took the entire school less than 1/2 hour to walk the parade route around the block. Fastest time it's ever been done in since we have lived here in the past 8 years!
Garrett's class after making a big spider web (Addison even got into the action).


Addison and her best friend Jaci. Two peas in a pod. They looked forward to going to Mrs. Owens preschool party all morning long and were so glad when I finally gave them the go ahead to get ready for the party.

Since we went to Spanish Fork after school was out, we missed the Halloween activities in Panguitch. Instead Grandma and Grandpa took the kids trick-or-treating around their neighborhood. Thanks! Jeff, Garrett and I spent the evening watching the Panguitch girls win state in volleyball.

No comments:

Post a Comment