Sunday, November 8, 2009

State Volleyball Champs!

Sorry! The pictures are really blurry, but its just becuase my mom took them! haha! That's me on the left end when we were prepping for the opening final ceremony for 1A volleyball. It was so much fun. We spent the night at Amy's (my cheer coach) dad's house then the next moring we went to state.
Us cheerleaders doing croud cheers.

Sierra and I posing for a picture after we won state! Sierra came to Grandma's house with us then we went trick or treating as-guess what?... CHEERLEADERS! Funny coincidence huh?! Trick-or-Treating was the best, we rode scooters around Spanish Fork, we said 'hey' to all the guys we saw while treating, then got sick off of candy afterwards! It was the best!

That's me with the paw-print on my cheek. We were prepping with Piute cheerleaders for opening ceremony.

That us at the opening ceremony. Panguitch is the undefeated champs but Piute is really good at volleyball too, we're just, how do you say it? Oh ya BETTER! Woo go Cats!

1 comment:

  1. McKenna, Thanks for all your support. You are such a cute cheerleader :)

    ReplyDelete