Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Busy!

So Jeff and Garrett went to Omaha, Nebraska for their annual pheasant hunt with Jeff's brother Jason. They were gone for a week and look at what I got accomplished! I had already started the crocheted afagan but was able to finish the border. I put up 24 pints of grape jelly thanks to mom and dad's grapes! Then I put on the baby blanket to quilt and just finished binding it a couple of days after they returned. Not bad. Good thing this trip is an annual occasion. What will I put on my list of things to accomplish next year?! Truly I am just grateful for a mother who was patient enough to teach me so much and still helps me learn from her. Thanks mom!

1 comment:

  1. Your blanket and afghan turned out beautifully. And you just told me you haven't done much lately. Ya right! They look great!! Way to go girl. You need to pass on some of your talents to me.

    ReplyDelete