Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Step In Time

September 7:

Ran into a bit of good luck Thursday night while at work.  You could call it a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious moment!  Thanks to my co-worker, I learned that IHC employees were being offered last minute discount tickets to Tuachan to see one of the plays.  I called my sister Nancy and sister in law Andrea and asked what their plans were for Friday night.  Andrea wasn't available, but Nancy joined in and we went to see Mary Poppins.  McKenna was at school but was able to drive down in time to meet us and go as well.  So in all we had a wonderful little group with McKenna, Kimber, Addison, and Marissa.  Lots of fun with awesome company and a good play = great memories!








I reserved the tickets and was able to get front row for all the girls.  Nancy and I took it easy a few rows back.



Se

No comments:

Post a Comment