Tuesday, October 27, 2015

So Long Old Friend!

Sept 23, 2015

Why would I call my fridge a friend?  Why would I be a little downhearted as I said good bye to an appliance?  Because!  This was the first fridge Jeff and I ever purchased!  We bought it when we bought our first home when Garrett was just 5 months old!  It's heard everything we've had to say while we gathered in the kitchen and been there through all the comings and goings of friends and family.  I loved this fridge!  I could fit anything into it!  But alas, it gave up the ghost and because of it's age we decided a new fridge was a wiser choice than repairing it.  

We had to move the cabinets up in order to get ready for the new fridge.

And finally after living for over a week out of a cold chest on our kitchen table and out of the fridge in the trailer, our new fridge arrived.  A big change over our old one and I'm still getting use to it, but it's still fun to welcome a new member into our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment